Organization for Promotion of Research
The Organization for Promotion of Research aims to promote our university’s distinctive research, support research in various fields. We also provide research outcomes to our community and even to the world, thus developing human resources.
Section for Research Strategy
The Section for Research Strategy contributes to enhancing our research capacities through integrated promotion of planning research strategy, obtaining public competitive funds, creating research centers supported by the Priority Research Project, collaboration of industry and academia, developing intellectual property strategy, and releasing research outcomes.
Hydrogen Isotope Research Center
Basic studies on intrinsic functions of hydrogen isotopes and the development of their application techniques, hydrogen isotope research in the field of tritium science, hydrogen energy and material engineering, and the promotion of joint utilization and / or research in science of hydrogen isotopes with researchers inside and outside the university.
Center for Far Eastern Studies
Promoting academic and interdisciplinary research concerning Northeast Asia with regard to its economic, social, and environmental concerns
Collaboration and Promotion Center for Industry and Academia
- Intellectual Property ・Liaison office
- Office for promoting the creation of Innovation
- The Collaboration and Promotion Center for Industry and Academia aims to promote the building of strong partnerships between the university and industry to contribute to the development of our community. We assist students and faculty to create intellectual properties as well as to manage and utilize their intellectual properties in professional and strategic ways, therefore promoting our academic and research standard, developing human resources and providing assistance with the development of their business sentiment.
Administration Center for Promotion of Research
- Research and Development in Natural Sciences Center
- Management and administration of the Instrumental Analysis, Low Temperature Quantum Science, Radioisotope Laboratories, promotion of joint utilization, and support for research development.
- Life Science Research Center
- Management and administration of four divisions (Division of Animal Resources and Development, Division of Drug and Structural Research, Division of Molecular Genetics Research, Division of Radioisotope and Radiation Research),and education research and technical development for life science.
- Facility Support and Management Office
- This office aims to develop the research infrastructures by strengthening management system for joint use of facilities and regional alliances. Promotion of the assisting our research as well as collaborative research within the community and industrial organizations is also to be achieved through development of human resources with excellent equipment operation skills.