Cancellation measures due to the approaching Typhoon # 21
To: Dear students, faculty and staff
From: Trustee and Vice President (Education), University of Toyama
Due to the approaching extremely strong Typhoon No. 21, measures for implementation of classes on Tuesday, September 4th will be as follows:
- As of 7:00 a.m., if floods and storm warnings are issued respectively in Toyama City and Takaoka City, morning classes will be canceled in Gofuku and Sugitani and Takaoka campuses
- As of 11:00 a.m., if floods and storm warnings are issued respectively in Toyama City and Takaoka City, afternoon classes will be canceled in Gofuku and Sugitani and Takaoka campuses.
- Due to the sudden changes in weather conditions, cancelations of classes may be decided in addition to the above times. In that case, please follow the instructions of faculty and staff.
- For practical training outside the campus, please follow the instructions given by your affiliated faculty and departments.
- In case of decisions for cancellations, correspondences and contacts from university will be communicated by the following mediums, so please check them at all times:
①Top page of our website
③Smartphone application “Tomidai info”
Note: If there are any damages, please contact your faculty and departments.
Student and Academic Affairs Division, Student and Academic Affairs Department
Gofuku Campus General Education Building 1F